Eckhart Tolle & Kim Eng – Conscious Manifestation 2022
An 8-Session Online Course to Fulfill Your Highest Purpose & Create from the Fullness of Being
A Personal Letter from Eckhart Tolle
As we begin a new year, many people ask me about finding their purpose in this world and how this connects to spiritual awakening. It’s a very important question.
On the one hand, your life purpose unfolds through the activities that you engage in on what I call “the horizontal dimension”—or the dimension of doing. Many teachings on manifestation focus almost exclusively on this dimension, suggesting that if you get what you want, you will be happy. But that’s a fallacy; everybody eventually finds if they only operate on the horizontal dimension they may get what they want, but it doesn’t ultimately satisfy them.
There is another dimension that I call “the vertical dimension,” or the dimension of Being, which is equally important to be aware of when we talk about manifestation. The mastery of life is to have them both in your life. I sometimes call it the dance between being and doing—not as separate things, but acting together—being and doing as one.
The purpose of this course is to help you realize the connection between outer doing and spiritual realization, and to help you bring the two together.
In this course we will look deeply into the skills, the practices, and, perhaps most importantly, the attitude or posture of conscious manifestation. Remember: the ultimate source of satisfaction in life is to recognize yourself as consciousness. If you miss that, then no matter what you achieve in life, it is not going to make you happy for very long.
The universe has been creating continuously for millions of years. But it may be that the next stage in creating is a very different one from the way in which the universe has been creating for the past few million years.
As humanity awakens, so too will our powers to create true change on our planet.
With you on the path,
What Is Conscious Manifestation?
In this course, you’ll learn how to create from the depths of Being, empowered by the creative intelligence of the universe.
One of the keys to conscious manifestation is to be anchored in “Presence”—the feeling of “I am” and our only true source of fulfillment. When we are connected with Presence, we create from a place of joy, appreciation, and sufficiency.
Conscious manifestation differs from manifesting from the ego in some very important ways:
- When we manifest from ego, we tend to have a feeling of lack and scarcity. With conscious manifestation, we create from a feeling of abundance, rooted in the fullness and richness of the present moment. (Eckhart describes this as being “in touch with the gold.”)
- When we manifest from ego, we tend to ask, “How can I get what I want?” With conscious manifestation, we ask, “What does the universe want from me?”
- When we manifest from ego, we rely on our personal willpower. With conscious manifestation, we are able to rely on the power of universal intelligence.
- When we manifest from ego, we often have negative thoughts and doubts when we encounter obstacles. With conscious manifestation, when we encounter obstacles, we look at situations wisely and see what’s possible.
The universe loves to create. When we learn how to consciously manifest, we become vehicles of creative intelligence.
Meet Your Teachers
Eckhart Tolle is widely recognized as one of the most inspiring and visionary spiritual teachers in the world today. With his international bestsellers The Power of Now and A New Earth—translated into more than 50 languages—he has introduced millions to the joy and freedom of living life in the present moment. The New York Times has described him as “the most popular spiritual author in the United States,” and in 2011, Watkins Review (now Watkins Mind Body Spirit) named him “the most spiritually influential person in the world.”
Eckhart’s profound yet simple teachings have helped countless people around the globe experience a state of vibrantly alive inner peace in their daily lives. His teachings focus on the significance and power of Presence, the awakened state of consciousness, which transcends ego and discursive thinking. Eckhart sees this awakening as the essential next step in human evolution.
Kim Eng is a spiritual teacher and the creator of Presence Through Movement. She leads retreats and workshops internationally in partnership with Eckhart Tolle, and she teaches immersive online courses, including the breakthrough four-week immersion Awakening Through the Pain-Body. Her approach incorporates Eckhart’s wisdom into an embodied practice, enabling a deepening of Presence, the awakening of consciousness in our physical form.
She is also the creator of the instructional Presence Through Movement videos Qi Flow Yoga and Yin Yoga and the guided audio programs Meditations for a New Earth and Resist Nothing, featuring practices for addressing inner challenges to living a life of Presence.
Your Conscious Manifestation Course Curriculum
MODULE 1: The Primary Importance of Realizing the “Deep I”
How to Connect with the Source of Creativity
What is manifestation? There is a relationship between your predominant state of consciousness (your predominant way of thinking) and what you experience as your reality.
Put simply, manifestation is about influencing your external circumstances by changing your thinking and your state of consciousness. We all manifest. The question is: How are you doing it?
- The enormous power of inner space, and how to identify with your essence identity—the “Deep I”
- Finding a balance between Being and doing and learning how to think without losing Presence
- Accessing pure consciousness before form to cocreate with an awakening universe
- The hidden grace in every misfortune
- A guided “Reset Meditation” from Kim Eng to come down from emotional activation and move into present moment awareness
MODULE 2: Inviting Universal Intelligence to Work Through You
How to Follow Your Creative Impulse
The underlying premise of manifestation is that there is a field of intelligence that, although invisible to the eye, sources all of creation on the level of form. Aligning consciously with this universal intelligence is the subject of our second module. It starts with the direct realization that “there is no you apart from the universe.” In your most essential nature, you are consciousness.
- Accessing the underlying intelligence of the universe
- How contemplative traditions and asceticism can enhance your creative abilities
- Fluctuating degrees of realization and how conscious manifestation becomes an experience of gratitude and joy
- What to ask the universe to receive inspiration and transcend the egoic mind
- How to access nonconceptual intelligence and invite the transcendent dimension into your life
MODULE 3: The Tools of Conscious Manifestation
How to Use Affirmations, Awareness, and the Feeling of Abundance
In Module 3, we turn our attention to the practical tools and the inner attitude of conscious manifestation. Eckhart offers instruction in the practice of using affirmations, guidance in the art of vision boarding, and insights into elevating the “vibrational frequency” of every cell in your body.
Module 3 also looks at how to deal with obstacles, rejection, and other challenging situations that inevitably arise on the path of manifestation. This includes managing your ego, which can assert itself through various forms of negativity such as complaining, aggression, or frustration in the face of obstacles.
- The ultimate source of satisfaction: recognizing yourself as consciousness
- Conscious relationships and how they arise
- How to create from fullness, not scarcity
- Kim Eng offers a “Re-imagine Meditation” for pulling yourself out of the egoic headspace and into the present moment
MODULE 4: Q&A Session with Eckhart Tolle
The Most Pressing Questions Answered
In this special Q&A session, recorded during a live broadcast, Eckhart answers specific questions from students.
- How do I discover my true purpose in this lifetime?
- What is most likely to pull you out of Being consciousness?
- How long can you maintain focused awareness even while distractions pop up?
- Is it egoic to have desires and want a certain amount of security and abundance?
MODULE 5: Physical Health and Conscious Relationships
How to Sense the Universal Intelligence Beneath the Surface of Life
Module 5 illuminates the practice of conscious manifestation as it pertains to the health of your body and your relationships. Eckhart begins by discussing the ever-changing nature of the physical forms we inhabit, pointing us toward the deeper essence underlying the “surface phenomena” that entail the body. He also shares insights and practices to support physical healing.
- The role of health challenges and physical dis-ease in the process of awakening and conscious manifestation
- How to surrender to what is (without surrendering to the idea of “illness”)
- Discovering the two vital ingredients of manifestation: energy and action
- How to look deeper than the body for healing while leveraging exercise and nutrition
- Examining your relationship patterns and creating interpersonal relationships that encourage realizing yourself—and everyone else—as consciousness
MODULE 6: Growing Through Your Challenges and Learning to Let Go
How to Access the Power of Full Engagement in the Present Moment
Life is meant to challenge us because that’s how we grow. In Module 6, Eckhart discusses the great adventure that we embark upon in cocreating with the universe, as well as the challenges and successes this may involve. He cautions us about the various ways we can self-sabotage our process of manifestation, and offers insights into accessing the energy of creativity.
- Overcoming deep-seated mental conditioning and other forms of self-sabotage
- How to finally transcend personal and collective victim identities and release the pattern of complaining, judging, and blaming
- Tapping a singular creative energy stream and discovering what Eckhart calls “success in the present moment”
- Releasing the ego as an obstacle to ongoing manifestation
- Practicing what the Bhagavad Gita terms “full engagement” so that we love what we are doing and give it our fullest
MODULE 7: Q&A Session with Eckhart Tolle
In this second Q&A session, recorded during a live broadcast, Eckhart answers specific questions from students.
- How can you overcome deep-seated patterns and other forms of self-sabotage?
- What can you do to bring your full attention to “just this moment and the task at hand”?
- How can you remain present when you are required to move quickly and do a lot of work?
- How can you shift your attitude toward money?
MODULE 8: Acknowledging the Good and Being a Light in the World
How to Make a Conscious Contribution to a New Earth
Despite the best of intentions, we cannot manifest a more conscious world without a shift in consciousness that begins on the individual level. As Eckhart says, “The New Earth begins with your awakened consciousness.” In Module 8, our discussion of conscious manifestation turns to the outer world we share with all of life. When you manifest a more sane and harmonious life within your personal sphere, explains Eckhart, this harmony begins to extend beyond you and into the collective consciousness of humanity.
Module 8 explores the ways in which each one of us can become a light of love and compassion in our world, through giving up the need for control, acknowledging the many good things we are blessed with, and practicing gratitude and appreciation on a daily basis.
- Riding the wave of creative energy and finding satisfaction in the here and now
- The fallacy of having total control
- How life unfolds between polarities of order and chaos
- The unconsciousness in our political landscape
- A “Re-emerge Meditation” from Kim Eng designed to both soften your landing and solidify your tether to Presence